Thursday, December 07, 2006

shishbang!

-My career at Clark is officially over.. and it ended in a wimper. A really sad wimper too, I forgot one part of my final for History and I disliked my essay. I might lose my A in that class, oh well :(

-Tomarrow I am going to UW to do my A&O thing. Silly me, I also had a MUN dinner tomarrow at 6 pm and the A&O apperantly lasts until 4:30. Which means I am probably going to miss the final moments with my MUN homeboys :(. Oh well, I'm actually thinking of just throwing a get together before I leave at some restraunt (Probably that Korean one I heard about) with just my friends. I'll have to see if anyone likes me enough to go. And all my beloved blog readers (all one of you) are invited. YAY

-Oregon accepted me as well. They also think I am going there. Poor bastards.

-My reign of history club president is over. And it sucked. ok, I take that back. We actually did stuff but lack of members and interest suck. I hate people who sign up and never show up again. SCREW YOU ALL. We also won't go to the Dead Sea Scrolls since I can't get my contacts together. Damnit :( Oh well, atleast its over. I'm a sucky President anyways

-I'm really indifferent towards the FFXII battle system. It just seems... dissapointing. It really doesn't add THAT much depth or originality to the gameplay. I still spend most of the time button pressing though much less freakingly and waiting around. They did somehow manage to figure out how to fix ally AI and pretty much remove loading times but... I don't know. Its not a bad system, its still enjoyable. But after so much hype I expected more then just a boosted .Hack system. A Star Ocean system with competent AI and balanced difficulty.. Now that be one HELL of a game.

-Also, is it me or is the FFXII difficulty system really really unbalanced? Going through dungeons is a breeze (you can essentially heal yourself infinitly), but boss fights are freaking hard. Don't make me start on those "HOLY ****! Why the hell is thet random enemy 500x stronger then my characters?!" moments either.

-"Little Miss Sunshine" is really really funny. See it NOW.

-I want a light blue beret.

-I'm going to Canada next month. Anybody need to sneak across the border?

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh, take me!

I wanna see Little Miss Sunshine ;-;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home